Find everything here …
“Harris Bricken” informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by navigation, product acquisition or contracting services through the website. In this sense, “Harris Bricken” guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, by which the Development Regulation of the LOPD is approved, and in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (UE) 2016/679.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection, users are informed that, in “Harris Bricken”, technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations. The personal data that are collected in the forms are subject to treatment, only, by the staff of “Harris Bricken” or those responsible for the treatment established. Appropriate security measures have been adopted for the data provided and, in addition, all the technical means and measures at your disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that we facilitate.
TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
The Client or User declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated by communicating to “Harris Bricken” of any modification thereof. The user will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to the falsity of the same. It is important that, in order to keep personal information updated, the user informs “Harris Bricken” whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise, we cannot answer for their veracity.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The LOPD and the GDPR grant interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. As long as the user’s data is processed by “Harris Bricken”, they may exercise their rights. To do this, the user must go, providing documentation that proves his identity (ID or passport), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the address that appears in our legal notice. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the specific request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The user may request the exercise of the following rights:
Right to request access to personal data.
Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by “Harris Bricken” for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to object to the treatment: “Harris Bricken” will stop treating your data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, “Harris Bricken” will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If a user identifies a problem with the way in which “Harris Bricken” is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Security Manager or the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency indicated in the case of Spain.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period. Regarding Customer data, the period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …)
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Users of mailing lists or those uploaded by “Harris Bricken” to pages or profiles of RRSS, will be retained until the user withdraws the consent.
Candidate data (C.V.), if any: In case the candidate is not selected, “Harris Bricken” may keep your resume stored for a maximum of two years to be included in future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
OBTAINING AND PROCESSING DATA
“Harris Bricken” has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, “Harris Bricken” will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn “Harris Bricken” informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact list, the provision of products or services and the management of the business relationship. The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as Treatment of personal data.
The Website of “Harris Bricken” has an SSL encryption, which allows the User to securely send your personal data through the website.
“Harris Bricken” makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, with the purposes provided above. The personal data provided in a telematic way, either through email, the website or online contracting and will be used for the commercial and administrative management of customers and users of the company. These data will be processed through servers managed by 1&1, also the company providing e-mail services, and which will be considered as the Treatment Manager.
As established by the LSSICE, “Harris Bricken” undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For this purpose, the information sent to customers for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship will not be considered commercial communication.
In any case, only the precise data will be obtained in order to perform the contracted service, or to be able to adequately respond to the request for information made by the user.
Sometimes, personal data will be provided through links to third-party websites. In this case, at no time will the personnel of “Harris Bricken” have access to the personal data that the Client provides to said third parties.
The applicant who sends electronic communications to “Harris Bricken”, in order to access the personnel selection processes of the Entity, authorizes us to analyze the documents submitted (for example, the CV), all the content that is directly accessible through Internet search engines (for example, Google), the profiles that you maintain in professional social networks (for example, LinkedIn), the data obtained in the access tests and the information that you reveal in the job interview, with the objective of assessing your candidacy and being able, if necessary, to offer you a position. In case the candidate is not selected, “Harris Bricken” may keep his C.V. for a maximum of two years, to be included in future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
“Harris Bricken” will not assign or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of processing, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user prior to contracting the same. Thus, when contracting our services, the user accepts that some of them may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, which will be considered as Managers of the Treatment, with which the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or adhering to their privacy policies, established in their respective web pages. It also accepts that some of the personal data collected will be provided to these Treatment Managers, when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. The user may refuse to transfer your data to the Treatment Managers, by written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
The information provided by the customer will, in any case, be considered confidential, and may not be used for purposes other than those related to the contracted services or products purchased from “Harris Bricken”. “Harris Bricken” undertakes not to disclose or disclose information about the client’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of their relationship.
This privacy and data protection policy has been drafted by EXPERTOS LOPD®, a data protection company, on May 15, 2018, and may vary depending on the changes in regulations and jurisprudence that may occur. It is responsibility of the owner of the data provided to read the updated document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this regard at all times.
Conditions of Use
This website contains texts prepared for informational or educational purposes only, may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, but rather refers to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to particular cases.
This website details the services offered by “Harris Bricken”. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- a) The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- b) “Harris Bricken” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- c) “Harris Bricken” may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, “Harris Bricken” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene with national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, and, if necessary, informing the appropriate authorities regarding the content in question.
- d) The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
- e) It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- f) “Harris Bricken” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- g) “Harris Bricken” offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision thereof, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- h) “Harris Bricken” will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- i) The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law, public order, or these conditions.
- j) “Harris Bricken” is not responsible for viruses originating in a telematics transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- k) “Harris Bricken” is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently from the provider’s website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “Harris Bricken” is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- l) This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “Harris Bricken” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force major, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- m) The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of “Harris Bricken”. The content of the articles published on this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
GETTING IT DONE. DOING IT RIGHT.